Monday, January 18, 2010

There I am

naked and easy. Waiting for you

or someone like you to come and scoop me up. You can

put me into all the places you think I belong, hold me in silk sheets

with thick ropes so there’s no escaping. It should be easy,

because it’s what I want. You know this

just by looking at how easy it is for me to bend

at the waist. You can tell from how easily you’re able to find me

naked. But what if you’re wrong? Don’t worry! Even if you are

this has all been done before. There’s already been a dialogue established

for situations just like this. If I disagree with you, and fight you,

and kick you in the balls, you can tell me, “Baby -

you looked so easy, asking for it, you were supposed to be so easy

for me to fuck.” You can tell me that if you want. Those are the accepted

terms of agreement. No one could fault you for saying such things.

But, just so you know, I’ll tell you, as I stand above you, “Easy for you to say.”

via

No comments:

Post a Comment